Jordan makes sculptures with blood. His work has placed him in the center of the worlds of science, spirituality, mortality, and art. Todays episode explores
• how we can overcome social stigmas to promote blood equality
• the process and politics of working with blood
• the spirituality of blood
• how some art transcends borders and creates dialogue
• why artists can separate themselves from their work and see it move
• how blood donations really work and what you can do to improve the system
• what the Department of Health is promoting to decrease HIV by 99%
We also discuss his recent projects including Blood Mirror and Blood Illuminations.
Marina Abramovic teaches us how to host a Spirit Cooking!