Jennifer of EvolveAndAscend.com has been a psychic medium since she was a child. We discuss what a psychic is and isn't, living with psychic powers, the importance of imagination, oracle cards, inner work, higher guidance, reclaiming our power, and more. We also explore the fun and the weird: reptilians, artificial intelligence, government conspiracies and similar topics. - Recorded in Brooklyn, NY
Faye is the managing editor of Reality Sandwich, Evolver and Alchemist Kitchen. Today we have conversations about consciousness:
• Relating to psychedelic conversations
• What's happening in the zeitgeist
• The value and beauty of consciousness expansion
• Examining whether we are part of your imagination
• The voice of your thoughts
• The consciousness community threaded throughout cultures
• Virtue signaling in the internet era during weird times
• Wisdom of perception
• What is reality?
Kristin was the 3rd generation of her family to live in a cult. born in to a religious sex cult, her family left when she was 10 after a murder within the organization. She has since found her balance in the outside world by blending mainstream world with valuable attributes nurtured within the organization. Today we talk about:
• what it was like growing up in a cult
• how growing up in a cult effected her perspective
• how cults and mainstream culture mirror each other
• the importance of imagination and creativity
• the benefit of really knowing who you, your family, and your friends are
- Follow Kristins on Instagram
- Here is a doc on Children of God to further understand the environment of the Family.
- A short news clip from 1972 when it was just beginning
- Here are the True Komix given to adults within The Family (anyone 12 and older)
Petite Meller is an amazing musician who is bringing her imagination to life in the form of her own little empire. We both found ourselves back in NYC for fashion week and decided to catch up at her midtown hotel to discuss consciousness, philosophy, spirituality, dreams, art, imagination and so much more. NOTE: A small sample of Petite's songs are used as reference including Backpack, Baby Love, and NYC Time. Support the art and buy your copy of her music today.