Lucie is the joyful personality showing the world how to experiment with their lifestyle, 5 days at a time. I meet up with her in her midtown apartment to talk about her work, ideas, and life.
• What these experiments actually are
• How one hacks their lifestyle
• Dealing with negative comments
• Opening up about yourself publicly
• Balancing depth with commercialization
• Creating content for VR
• Would you give up your heart or your mind?
Michelle faced 100 fears in 100 days and survived. She now helps others identify and face their fears while building a community.
• How she did the project of facing fears
• The types of fears you will face
• How to approach fears
• Overcoming personal fears
• Going beyond cultural fears
• How to build a brand and business around helping others
• Overcoming your fears is a good way to help others
Michelle on Instagram
Michelle on YouTube
Sonya started her career creating youtube vides while a teenager in Toronto. Now a fashion blogger, model and youtuber. We were put together for an editorial and she changed my perspective on NYC life. We decided it would be fun to shoot together again and recorded this conversation between the two projects.
In this episode we talk about:
• What it means to be a Free Spirit
• Spotting our own prejudices in the connected world
• How being an influencer allows one to live a life with more freedom
• Ways things can improve for businesses connecting with influencers
• Embodying love
• Dealing with depression as a spiritual person
• Spiritual games to play
This show is dedicated to Autumn! Happy Lovetober!
Save 30% on Alan Watts lectures and courses by using promo code "DONOVAN" at checkout.