HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
Please allow the following times after placing your order:
• T- Shirts: 5-12 Business Days
• Posters: 5-10 Business Days
• Books & Zines: 5-10 Business Days
• Fine Art Prints: 2-3 Weeks
• Limited Edition Prints: 2-3 Weeks
These are typical times but may vary depending on your location and timing of order. International orders may take longer due to customs.
WHO DO YOU USE TO SHIP?
DHL, UPS, USPS, or FedEx
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONAL?
Yes! Please note customers are responsible for any VAT taxes.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY?
All products are custom printed on demand so returns/exchanges are not possible. Please double check sizing and dimensions before ordering.
ARE T-SHIRTS IN MENS OR WOMENS SIZING?
They are sold in Unisex sizing.
WHICH BRAND DO YOU USE FOR T-SHIRTS?
Bella + Canvas.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIMITED EDITION PRINT, FINE ART PRINT, and POSTER?
• Limited edition prints are the most exclusive. Only a limited volume will be printed and sold at specific sizes and paper stocks. Once a size/paper stock combo are sold out, they are gone forever. Future size variations and premium printing may be offered at a later time however the price on those will always be higher (the sooner you buy one from an edition, the lower the cost!). Example: the first copy of “Untitled #1” sold for $200, the last copy of the print sold for $3,500. When available, the next edition will be in a new size and start at $3,500.
Limited Edition Prints are printed on the highest quality papers with premium pigments. All Limited Edition Prints are inspected and signed by Michael Donovan before shipping.
• Fine Art Prints are open-edition prints. They’re printed on a premium Hahnemühle photo rag paper. Fine Art Prints are inspected and signed by MD. These will be offered with an unlimited run and will always be available in these size/print combos. Custom orders can be made.
• Posters were introduced in 2019 as teasers. They were created so that the general public could have affordable pieces and begin their art collection. These are printed on demand with museum grade paper. Posters are not signed and are shipped direct from the printer.
ARE FRAMES INCLUDED IN THE PRICING?
No. This is for the print only. It's suggested you buy a frame that matches your home.
I WANT TO BUY A PRINT OF AN IMAGE THAT I DON’T SEE
Email StudioDonovan@gmail.com with the image you are interested in buying and we’ll see if it is available.
I WANT AN ITEM THAT IS SOLD OUT. WILL IT BE AVAILABLE AGAIN?
No. Once an item is sold out, it is gone forever. It is strongly advised to buy Books, Zines, Limited Edition and Posters when they are available as they are sold in limited quantities.
IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET A COPY OF “GOD IN DRAG?”
The edition has sold out. The only way to find them now is to search the web for someone reselling theirs or a book store which may have one of the few remaining copies. Most sold in Japan, the US, and Scandanavia.
WHAT IS A ZINE?
It’s a small intimate printed publication. It’s a combination of photography, drawings, and text by Michael Donovan. These will continue to get better and more collectable over the years. All Zines are numbered and Signed by Michael Donovan.
DO YOU OFFER GIFT CERTIFICATES?
Yes! Just email!
CAN I USE ONE OF YOUR IMAGES FOR MY BUSINESS OR ALBUM COVER?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss licensing.